Dublin, 18 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market (2021-2026) by Ingredient, Synthesis Type, Molecule Type, Product Type, Manufacturing Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market is estimated to be valued at USD 199.25 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 271.97 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.42%.
Key factors such as increasing incidence of chronic diseases with growing geriatric population have significantly increased the global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) market. Likewise, growing reliance on lower cost API formulation in developing countries and increasing investments of pharmaceutical companies in API drugs are also benefiting the growth of the market. Additionally, advancements in API manufacturing with improvements in API synthesis process and developments in the biosimilars market are expected to create opportunities in the global active pharmaceutical ingredients market.
However, price control policies and high manufacturing costs of API drugs are restraining the market growth.
The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market is segmented on the basis of ingredient, synthetic type, molecule type, product type, manufacturing type, and geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Cipla, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Pfizer Inc, Novartis, Sanofi, Abbvie, Aurobindo Pharma, Viatris Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the IGR Ranking Quadrants, Infogence’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Increase in disease incidence
4.1.2 Growth in Medical Spending by Baby Boomers and Millennials
4.1.3 Growing Demand for API and Generic Formulation in Developing Countries
4.2.1 High Manufacturing Costs
4.2.2 Unfavorable drug price control and regulatory policies
4.3.1 Companies are investing in the development of new drugs and precision medicine
4.3.2 Growth of Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
4.3.3 Emergence of the biosimilars market
4.3.4 Growing Adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Drug Discovery
4.4.1 Drug price control policies in various countries
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Ingredient Type
6.2 Branded Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
6.3 Generic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
7 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by Type
7.3.1 Monoclonal antibodies
7.3.2 Hormones and growth factors
7.3.3 Recombinant vaccines
7.3.4 Therapeutic enzymes
8 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Molecule Type
8.2 Small molecule
8.3 Large Molecule
9 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Potency Type
9.2 Very Powerful APIs
9.3 Low power PLC
10 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, by Manufacturer Type
10.2 Captive API
10.3 Merchant API
11 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Geography
12 Competitive landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.1 AbbVie, Inc.
13.2 Albemarle Company
13.3 AstraZeneca plc
13.4 Aurobindo Pharma Limited
13.5 Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
13.6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
13.7 Cipla, Inc.
13.8 Dr. Reddy’s Ltd Laboratories
13.9 Eli Lilly and company
13.10 Glaxosmithkline Plc
13.11 Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
13.12 Merck & Co., Inc.
13.13 Novartis AG
13.14 Pfizer, Inc.
1:15 p.m. Roche Holding AG
13.17 Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
13.18 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
13.19 Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
13.20 Viatris Inc.
13.21 Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k7uvw9