Sustainable packaging market: by material (paper and cardboard, plastic, metal and glass), by process (recycled, reusable and degradable), by function (active ingredient, molded pulp and alternative fiber), by application (food and beverages, healthcare and pharmaceuticals , Chemicals and Others) and by Region – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2021-2027)
The Sustainable Packaging Market report covers an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segment / regional analysis and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the major market players operating in the world. . It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share / growth analysis by region and segment. The study of the report will present one of the most comprehensive analysis of the market, capturing all aspects of the sustainable packaging industry.
Get a sample PDF brochure on this changing market approach @
Perspectives from the sustainable packaging industry
The global sustainable packaging market size is USD 285.2 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period to reach USD 457.2 billion by 2027. The market for sustainable packaging Sustainable packaging is governed by strict sustainability laws, the growth of the packaging industry and changes in consumer preferences for sustainable and environmentally friendly packaging materials.
The rapid growth of the industrial and manufacturing sector in emerging economies, especially in Asia-Pacific, is due to the continuous increase in foreign direct investment in the promotion of manufacturing industry in the respective economies. This, in turn, increases the demand for sustainable packaging for safety reasons, providing growth to the market.
The market expansion is driven by wide applications in various verticals including retail, healthcare, and food and beverage. Growing awareness of the harmful environmental impact of plastics, such as soil pollution and loss of soil fertility, has increased the adoption of sustainable packaging in the market.
The cost of recycling, however, acts as a market restriction. The growth in the economically improving Asia-Pacific region offers the opportunity to grow even more in the sustainable packaging market.
The challenge facing the sustainable packaging market prices is to overcome the problems caused by fluctuations in the prices of raw materials. This has had a significant negative impact on the sales of sustainable packaging in the industrial sector around the world.
Impact of COVID-19 on the sustainable packaging market:
The COVID-19 outbreak has led to a rapid increase in demand for sustainable packaging in several sectors, primarily healthcare and industry. The industrial sector, including manufacturing, oil and gas, and food and beverage, has increased the use of sustainable packaging to follow safety guidelines issued by respective governments, with the aim of containing the spread of the virus . This is expected to create many opportunities for the new small-scale players to make their presence in the regional market and to offer low prices and high quality products to end users. Therefore, with the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a sharp increase in the demand for sustainable packaging which has been observed across the world, which has positively impacted the value of the sustainable packaging market in 2020 and the following years.
You can purchase the full report @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/sustainable-packaging-market
Scope of the report
The report presents the study of the global sustainable packaging market on the basis of material, process, function and application.
On the basis of material, the sustainable packaging market has been segmented into –en –
- Paper and cardboard
Based on this process, the sustainable packaging market has been segmented into –
On the basis of function, the sustainable packaging market has been segmented into –
- Molded dough
- Alternative fiber
On the basis of Application, the sustainable packaging market has been segmented into –
- food and drinks
- Health & Pharmaceuticals
Sustainable packaging market: regional perspectives
The global sustainable packaging market has been segmented into five geographic regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. In 2019, Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global sustainable packaging market, followed by Europe and North America.
Moreover, North America is expected to project the highest CAGR of the global market during the forecast period.
The main competitors in the global sustainable packaging market include –
The global sustainable packaging market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the globe. The major sustainable packaging players operating in the global market include:
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Tetra Laval International
- Mondi Plc
- West Rock Company
- BASF SE
- Sonoco products company
- Smurfit Kappa Group SA
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Sealed Air Company
- Berry Global Inc.
- Genpak LLC
- COMPANY Plastipak.
The sustainable packaging market report provides an in-depth analysis of the macroeconomic factors and attractiveness of each segment in the market. The report will comprise an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental / regional outlook with the presence of market players in the segment and the respective region / country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Access the full report description, table of contents, table of figures, graph, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/sustainable-packaging-market
The Sustainable Packaging Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market segmentation and regional analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price Analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Market opportunities, risks and trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- 15+ company profiles
The regional analysis of the sustainable packaging market includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, rest of the MEA
Sustainable packaging market: target audience
- Sustainable packaging manufacturers
- Packaging manufacturers
- Packaging exporters, distributors and suppliers
- Industries and end-user companies
- E-commerce companies
- Specialized publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations
Report analysis request: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/sustainable-packaging-market
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentations of sustainable packaging by region and their respective countries?
- What are customer buying behavior, key takeaways and Porter’s 5 strengths in the sustainable packaging market?
- What are the main opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the sustainable packaging supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how are regulations, programs, patents and policies impacting market growth?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing businesses adapt to new technological change?
- What will be the impact of advanced technologies on the sustainable packaging market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the demand and sales of sustainable packaging in the global market? Also, the expected number of decrease or increase in the market BPS and the period of recovery expected by the market.
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market? In addition, detailed profiling of more than 25 leading and eminent companies in the market.
Statsville Group Market (MSG) partners with businesses and society to address their essential risks and challenges to seize the enormous opportunities that lie before them. MSG started its work in 2017, and since then the brand has become a pioneer in business consulting and market research services.
We are the leading designer of market research and strategies with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly meet all of your needs. MSG provides solutions across a wide range of industry verticals for market sizing, analytics, and incisive business intelligence. MSG’s experienced research analysts are skilled at digging deep and delivering a variety of customizable data that helps you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact.
Statsville Group Market
416 Standsberry Street East,
Perkins, Oklahoma 74059, USA
United States: + 1-580-205-2707 | India: + 91-702-496-8807
Email: [email protected]
The Web: https://marketstatsville.com/