The global mass flow controller market it is estimated that the size goes from $1.24 billion in 2020 at $1.45 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 3.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2027. The market use of mass flow controllers in the pharmaceutical industry is gaining popularity across the globe, aided by the precision in measurement and control of various media. Also, the growing need for mass flow controllers in renewable energy applications is contributing significantly to the growth of the market. During the forecast period, these factors will increase the global mass flow controller market.
Factors Affecting the Mass Flow Controller Market Over the Forecast Period:
- Growing demand for smart flowmeters in the chemical, semiconductor, water and wastewater industries is estimated to be the major driver of the global mass flow controller market.
- The growing need for mass flow controllers in fuel cells for renewable and green energy applications is driving the growth of the market.
- Industry growth is driven by numerous product and technology advancements, corporate expansion, partnerships and acquisitions.
- After COVID-19, there are many growth prospects in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- The growing focus on micro-technology and space applications provides many opportunities for the global mass flow controller market.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of [email protected]://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/mass-flow-controller-market
High initial cost is a major constraint in the global market
- High initial cost and physical constraints are the major limitations of the mass flow controller market.
- Differences in differential pressure create a lag in the calculation of flow measurement and hinder the growth of the market.
- The reliance of media on calibration and the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mass flow controller end-user industries are posing significant challenges to the global market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Mass Flow Controller Market:
The global economy and businesses and industries around the world have been severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the pandemic which has led to the shortage of raw materials, decline in exports and disruptions in the supply chain, production in all industries has been curtailed, which are the main factors for the drop in production. The pharmaceutical, medical device, and food and beverage industries drive a large portion of the revenue generated from the mass flow controller market.
The report outlines the global Mass Flow Controllers market study based on type, product type, material type, media type, flow rate, connectivity technology, and usage industry final.
On the basis of Type, the Mass Flow Controllers Market has been segmented into –
On the basis of material type, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into –
- Stainless steel
- Exotic alloys
- Others (Bronze and Brass)
On the basis of media type, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into –
On the basis of flow rate, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into –
- Low flow
- Average flow
- High throughput
Based on connectivity technology, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into –
- Foundation fieldbus
On the basis of end-use industry, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into –
- Chemical products
- petroleum gas
- Food and drinks
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Metals and Mining
Depending on the type of product, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into–
- Coriolis mass flow meter
- Differential pressure flow meter
- Thermal mass flow meter
Based on the app, the mass flow controller market has been segmented into –
- Research Catalyst
- gas chromatography
- Spraying and coating processes
- Treatment and control of fluids and gases
- Fuel cell
- Photovoltaic cell
- Heat treatment
Mass Flow Controller Market: Regional Outlook
The global mass flow controller market has been segmented into five geographical regions namely North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa. Europe holds the largest global mass flow controller market share, followed by Asia-Pacific and North America. Due to strict environmental conditions related to government regulations, mass flow controllers are circulating in the area. Additionally, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region and over the forecast period is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market.
Leading Competitors in the Global Mass Flow Controllers Market include-
The global mass flow controller market is quite fragmented with the presence of regional and international players across the globe. Key players operating in the global Mass Flow Controller Market include–
- Bronkhorst High-Tech BV
- Brooks Instruments
- Burkert Fluid Control Systems
- Incorporated MKS Instruments
- Sierra Instruments Incorporated
- Horiba Limited
- Sensirion SA
- Scientific Alicat
- Instruments Teledyne Hastings
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Vogtlin Instruments GmbH
- Azbil Company
- Aalborg Instruments
- Axetris AG
- Dwyer Instruments Incorporated.
Inquire Before Buy @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/mass-flow-controller-market?opt=2950
The Mass Flow Controller Market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Mass Flow Controller Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Mass Flow Controller Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA)
Mass Flow Controller Market: Target Audience
- Mass Flow Controller Manufacturers
- Flow regulator manufacturers
- Manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of industrial equipment
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various Mass Flow Controller segmentations by region and its respective countries?
- What are Customer Buying Behavior, Key Takeaways, and Porter’s 5 Mass Flow Controller Market Forces?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the mass flow controller supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, programs, patents and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing the market trends? How will existing businesses adapt to the new technological change?
- How will advanced technology impact the mass flow controller market?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the demand and sales of Mass Flow Controller in the global market? Also, the expected fall or rise in BPS takes into account the market and the expected market recovery period.
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed business profiling of over 25 leading and market leading companies.