Download a free sample report
Key highlights offered in the report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical trading levels that will achieve the best prices.
- Get information on relevant pricing tiers, detailed explanations of the pros and cons of common pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right vendors and uncover KPIs to evaluate incumbent vendors.
Get a free sample report for more information
Overview of key category management objectives for pharmaceutical formulation supply:
A targeted strategic approach to pharmaceutical formulation supply will provide several opportunities. However, in the absence of actionable pharmaceutical formulation intelligence, buyers may end up focusing on a tactical sourcing strategy without focusing on cost reduction opportunities. Therefore, this report focuses on category management initiatives such as revenue growth, input scalability, and green initiatives, which will help buyers formulate a strategic sourcing strategy.
This report explains the key category management objectives that should form the basis of the sourcing strategy:
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
Pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants have resulted in weak bargaining power for suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in planning purchases, especially when complemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects a change of 2% to 3%.
- Identify favorable opportunities in the TCO (total cost of ownership) of the pharmaceutical formulation.
- Expected changes in price predictions and factors driving current and future price changes.
- Identify the pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of this procurement market through study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Pharmaceutical Formulation Market report covers the following areas:
Some of the Major Pharmaceutical Formulation Vendors Listed in this Report:
This Pharmaceutical Formulation Sourcing Information Report has listed the major vendors and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan AG
Get instant access to over 1,000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports at no additional cost or commitment.
Subscribe now for free
- Market overview
- Overview of category prices
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management tools
- Selection of suppliers
- Undercover providers
- US Market Outlook
- Category scope
ExpenseEdge shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across many industries. Our strength lies in providing reliable, real-time reports and solutions in the supply market.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340