Conveniently located just 30 minutes northwest of Philadelphia, PA, ProClinical Pharmaceutical Services offers a full range of services for the preparation of materials required for clinical trials, such as:
- Analytical services
- Development and manufacture of formulations
- Packaging design and label design
- Clinical packaging and labeling
- Storage, distribution and reconciliation of clinical supplies
- Childproof blister card system, Pick and Peel ??
- Approved to manufacture, package, label and ship controlled substances
- Separate facility for antibiotics
Founded in 1993 as a clinical packaging organization, ProClinical expanded to include analytical services in 1996 and formulation development in 1999. In November 1998, ProClinical announced a global joint venture with Brecon Pharmaceuticals located in the UK. United.
With the addition of new equipment, instruments, facilities and personnel, ProClinical continues to meet the needs of our customers. We provide the expertise, resources and innovation to meet client deadlines cost effectively.
Our unique approach allows us to meet client needs for short term studies as well as high volume ongoing projects.
ProClinical has been inspected by the FDA and is registered by the DEA as a manufacturer, distributor, and exporter of controlled substances.