Blister Packaging Market Report 2022-2027
Blister Packaging Market Overview:
According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Blister Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which includes information on the global blister packaging market. . The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, as well as contemporary market advancements.
The global blister packaging market reached a value of US$22.7 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$32.2 billion by 2027 , with a CAGR of 5.8% in 2022-2027. Blister packaging is a term commonly used to refer to several types of small, preformed packages made from plastic, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) cardboard, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is widely used as an alternative to cartons for packaging products due to its easy product handling capabilities, durability, superior protection and low cost properties. At present, they are commercially available in different types, such as carded and clamshell.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request a free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/blister-packaging-market/requestsample
Market Trends and Drivers:
The widespread adoption of blister packaging in the various industrial sectors, such as healthcare, retail and food and beverage (F&B), for packaging several fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) is one of the main market growth factors. Additionally, the integration of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags on blister packs to provide security throughout the supply chain process is propelling the growth of the market. Other factors such as increasing use of robotic blister packaging machines and increasing investment in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce advanced packaging solutions are contributing to the growth of the market .
Explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/blister-packaging-market
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
• Amcor Limited
• Bemis Company, Inc.
• DOW Chemical Company
• Westrock Company
• Sonoco product company
• Constantia Flexibles GmbH
• EI Du Pont De Nemours and Company
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Tekni-Plex, Inc.
• DisplayPack, Inc.
• Pharmaceutical packaging solutions
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakdown by product type:
Breakdown by raw material:
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
• Polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC)
• Cyclic Olefin Copolymer (COC)
• Polypropylene (PP)
Breakdown by technology:
• Cold forming
Breakdown by end use:
• Health care
• Consumer goods
• Industrial products
Breakdown by region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, others)
Main highlights of the report:
• Market performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022-2027)
• Impact of COVID-19 on the market
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Historical, current and future market trends
• Market drivers and success factors
• SWOT analysis
• Market structure
• Value chain analysis
• Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
Table of contents of the report:
• Scope and methodology
• Global market
• SWOT analysis
• Value chain analysis
• Price analysis
• Competitive landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently covered by the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
Latest IMARC Group Research Reports:
• Ceiling tile market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ceiling-tiles-market
• Machine tools market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/machine-tools-market
• Skin care products market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/skin-care-products-market
• Tissue paper market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/tissue-paper-market
• Nitrogen fertilizer market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nitrogenous-fertilizers-market
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
Email: [email protected]
Such. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
This press release was published on openPR.